Phew

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SylvanasRo Guild Pwned

+3
Yuki
orangensaft
lemon
7 posters

My Application

DonFelip

My Application Empty My Application

Post  DonFelip Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:43 pm

The Character you want to join Phew with ?

DonFelipe

- Your main class durend WoE?

Currently Support Priest

- Your equipment (The equipment you use durend WoE) ?
    Magistratehat[bascojin]
    evilwingear[Bascojin]
    +4odin[Angeling] & +4odin[Tao}
    high quality sandal [megalith]
    mytrilmagicmanteu[i forgot the card]
    2X diabolus Ring
    +10 staff of recovery

this eq combination can give me 27k heal and 6.6k sanctuary

- About your ro experience (Which servers were you on ? For how long ?) ?

offical idRO 2yrs
    EbilRO 2yrs
    catRO 1yrs
    Now Kyugai

- Which guilds were you in (Why did you leave that guild , or why you got kicked) ?

well in kyugai this might be my frist guild
    in Ebil i was the leader of Devil's Fruit II
    before that i am in Chronicles and Knight templar been to FL before also
    In CatRO I am co-leader of archmythril one of the dominating guild

- How about Ts² , you got a mic or half way working speakers durend WoE ? (You dont need to talk in Ts² , as long as your able to listen , everything is fine) Ts² is a must durend WoE .

Yes I have TS

- Why do you want to join Phew ? (Proper answer not just 3-4 words)

Well I think Phew will suite me and I also got a friends i phew

- Tell us something about yourself (Your name [optional] ; how old you are ; whats your occupation atm. etc.) ?
    Well here u can call me Felipe here. My previous Nickname is alirght also. but my rly name is Archie. Age? well I am 16yrs occupation ofc student but i still can WoE quite often except special occasion
    lemon

My Application Empty Re: My Application

Post  lemon Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:50 pm

i think we dont need any more priests and your build is absolutely woe unsuitable, but i think we can work on it so +1 cuz we need players Very Happy
    orangensaft
    orangensaft

Post  orangensaft Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:24 am

high priest pro's please post here and tell us waht you think =S
    Yuki

Post  Yuki Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:40 am

+

Cos he helped us during WoE ( Played free Warper )
    ...i know him from EbilRO too...
    Well i like to give him a Chance ^^

Greeze afro
    E v i L M o N k E y
    E v i L M o N k E y

Post  E v i L M o N k E y Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:02 am

+
    i saw him pvping,i like his support
    Roy

Post  Roy Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:21 pm

i hate the vote topics, so i'll just stick to advices concerning ur eq:
    heal is a nice skill, but totally unsuited for woe, becuz u cant do anything else at the time ur healing. note : u can pot and bless/agi/lex at the same time Very Happy . a priest should survive nearly everthing in ofb and support his mates all the time. that doesnt mean u have to sell ur eq or anything. u can keep it (if u have enough str for pots, etc.) and use it for healing up the emp w/ sanctuary.
    but btt. the eq u should use should be similar to the following ones, but ofc, personal preferences differ.

poopoo hat/berret/f.berret
    sltd. midhg w/ missy, giant hornet, leib olmai
    free choice
    +0 cotton shirt/divine clothes + ed/unfro/gr/tao
    +0 valk shield
    spike, unsltd. is enough, but sltd is better
    +0 wool scarv + dr/anti ele cards
    +0 tidal shoes + green ferus card
    2x rosary + alligator card

another option would be the friggs/odins/v.shield combo, same goes for sltd elearmors, variants, upped v.mants, morrc accesorys, tunic (LOL, did i srsyl write that ?!), etc. etc., but those things are kinde expensive and not rly needed =/

sry if it reads like i want to criticize u, all those things are just meant as helpfull advices ~
    DonFelip

Post  DonFelip Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:09 am

well the built and eq combination u are suggesting are for magnus priest.

well if heal is unsuitable for WoE, why people sanctuary the emperium.
    Raja

Post  Raja Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:59 pm

santuary is good useful
    as for heal i play potion pitch creator xD AOE high heal
    Kuwe.

Post  Kuwe. Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:37 pm

I think this guild actually needs one full support type priest that would also make
    my job easier (im not really support). Even if eqs are for healer that doesnt mean
    thats everything they do Razz. You guys also keep asking for reco or bless even when
    im not in castle so its better if got more priests of course it helps if they also
    know how to play it and i know archie does...

My high priest opinion is we should allow him join

greetz Kuwe
    Roy

Post  Roy Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:26 pm

DonFelip wrote:well the built and eq combination u are suggesting are for magnus priest.

well if heal is unsuitable for WoE, why people sanctuary the emperium.

this eq isnt for a magnus priest, but for a full support and tank priest, the most usefull priest type. if magnus refers to some kind of player or anything elese than magnus exorcismus, pls let me know. a magnus exorcismus priest would try to get all kind of matk equips and not full reduce ones. the main idea behind a tank priest is being able to help ur mates w/o caring about 1 hits or something like that. in addition, priest and prof are the only "full support chars" (bard/gypsy too, but on kyugai everybody uses av, swt and the hell, some guys srsly play bolterprofs/hl priests ...) and thus dont need much str/dex/int, but can get very high amounts of vit and luk. full reduce eq, together w/ those stats and the pleasure of perm assumptio let annyoing hps survive
    nearly everything.
    note : even sinx deal low dmg thanks to spike, pneuma vs ad, sw vs asura/sacri, etc.
    why people use sanctuary at woe is because they want to heal up the emp after unsucessfull ruhes of the enemys, or they place sancts under their party/the apple song/gospel/whatever so that their mates dont have to waste pots or to make things a lil bit faster.
    orangensaft
    orangensaft

Post  orangensaft Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:44 pm

felipe possible for you to gather that eq which roy listed up ?
    DonFelip

Post  DonFelip Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:09 pm

firstly, I would like to ask Roy, Have u ever play priest before?

well i fell very insulted as a support/hlr priest to be given such built.
    It show no respect for priest lol (think priest can't do better than any other job?)
    well priest might not be able to kill but in WoE protecting the emperium is the main objective.
    WoE priest are built to protect the emperium not like PvP where priest must support the member lol.

well u say the most useful, lets see what happen to ur emp if protected with a priest with 777 sanc
    per heal. I dont think its very useful since u have Kuwe already who can do the frontline job.You won't want 2 priest of the same built in one guild.

well how i know all this, coz i used to be the one who set the strategy every woe and i never ask my priest to leave the emp, if there is a need to support the player for example Recovery or warp then hire another one instead of using the emperium one.

and to 0rangesaft,
    sry for not telling who i am lol, Felipe not my rly nickname my rly nick is EmoGuy -.-
    well cya around.(but ofc i am not rly emo its juz a nick)
    Roy

Post  Roy Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:18 pm

sry, i had rl stuff to do the last days ...
    now to ur arguments. i clearly said that u should keep ur healing equipment. but i cant remember a woe where we srsly deffended, we more or less sticked to bitchtaking, thus we dont rly need an "emperium priest" atm. by the way, a priests job at the emp isnt only spaming sanct, but also spamming asperio on the taker and ress them if they switch to deadly. thats way more effective. moreover, when ur to-be def would be broken, the priest has to annoy the taker as long as possible. a normal sinx isnt able to take a castle w/o great support against a single priest. colours priest(s) also only have around 100 int, full reduce eq, etc. (everything i stated above ...) and i fear them the most, even more than their champs. and YES, those priests KILL me. w/o reduce eq they could be easily killed and wouldnt be such a great help (for colour ofc).
    and regarding to ur first question, no, ive never played priest before, but i dont think i need to do so on order to understand the basics of ro : reduce > all
    Kuwe

Post  Kuwe Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:37 pm

For Roy.

At first you really should try priest its completely different than other classes
    I really didnt find many usefull things in those eq you talking about, as example:
    those midheadgear cards...Did you ever check out what leib olmai and giant hornet
    does? They have nothing to do with any class lol

If want to make defensive priest should at least use platinum shield and horn/thara card
    and second thing its useless to use deadly armor. Alligator and missy are fine but thats it xD

and at emp its better to have one priest healing and doing aspersio and another one ressing if necessary its usually not so easy to do both.
    DonFelip

Post  DonFelip Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:47 pm

well certainly u are not understanding the basic of RO

Priest is a special job and is diffrent from other job
    it is a special job in every server

thats why it is diffrent from other job and special job need special EQ and for godness sake i played priest for 4yrs and i ever defended emp alone lol and well it survived
    orangensaft
    orangensaft

Post  orangensaft Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:18 pm

no need for any discussion anymore , no need for don felipe

closed~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content