Phew

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SylvanasRo Guild Pwned

Swift (Hina's Brother)

Hina

Swift (Hina's Brother) Empty Swift (Hina's Brother)

Post  Hina Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:03 am

- The Character you want to join Phew with ?

---> Swift

- Your main class durend WoE (Example : "I Play a Gospel Paladin" or "Pure Sacrifice Paladin")?

---> SinX(Breaker, can play with normal)

- Your equipment (The equipment you use durend WoE) ?

---> Armor: +7 Odin(tao), +7 odin(Gr), deadly, any more
    ---> Weapon: Ip(Abysmal), +10 MG (2xAbysmal,2xOrc Skeleton) probably changed to Katar! or something not yet decided.. but for now using that weapons.
    ---> Headgear: FB or poopoo (depends on the situation), +6 marionette(cramp for now) mid masquerade(esl), lower Crunch Toast
    ---> Robe: +7 Wool Scarf(devi), giant whisper and more
    ---> Shoes: +7 Tidal (moony for now)
    ---> Accessary: Ring or diablos(mantis), ring or diablos (tarou)
    ---> Shield: Cranial Buckler:D

- About your ro experience (Which servers were you on ? For how long ?) ?

EbilRO: almost a year
    pRO: 3 years almost 4
    and a lot more.

- Which guilds were you in (Why did you leave that guild , or why you got kicked) ?

--->no guild really in HR i just jump in and help.
    ---> pRO Knights never got kicked i just quit coz im done playing with phil.

- How about Ts² , you got a mic or half way working speakers durend WoE ? (You dont need to talk in Ts² , as long as your able to listen , everything is fine) Ts² is a must durend WoE .

---> got Ts thanks too my sister:D

- Why do you want to join Phew ? (Proper answer not just 3-4 words)

---> because of the experience players. Paradise, osaft, Yuki, Raid, Kuwe, Mars, Mizu, and more. i've been wathing your games coz my sister always record it^^

- Tell us something about yourself (Your name [optional] ; how old you are ; whats your occupation atm. etc.) ?

prefered name Grifter, 25, Computer Science. still taking my masteral so no work for now, just school.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:05 pm